Business owners wear multiple hats, one of the most important being understanding your company’s financial position and being able to provide oversight of finances in an efficient and timely manner. A full-time controller is an important component of building your business and understanding your finances. They are the gatekeepers of the financial information of the company, bridging the gap between original data entry to financial strategy.
If your business is not in a position to hire a full-time controller, we can provide your company with the same valuation resources.
Our Services can provide you with:
- The ability to spend more time focusing on new services, new customers and other core business issues
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business, so that you have less surprises and more control over the money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions
- The comfort of knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business
- Training and managing for your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing
- Analysis of equipment purchases and expansions
- And more!